milligan-vick, Alena and a guy i dont know DID A THING!
Guys totally kick asses. I just applaud.
Like really its the first time i want to say “thank you” for cosplay photoshoot.
Yes yes yes yes.
Found this on DA a while ago and am sad it’s being reblogged without credit.
I just wanted to let you guys know that I’ve been MIA (and will continue to be for next couple weeks) since I’m super busy working on Halloween commissions as well as costuming a play and working a weekend job. Yes, yes I am dead. I’ll be back posting more next month when I’m back working on my Crystal Madien cosplay. So sit tight, and thanks for hanging around!
Bioshock Infinite as movie►
"Bring us the girl and wipe away the debt, Mr. DeWitt" were the exact words that mysterious man told me. All I had to do was going into a city named Columbia, of which I have never heard of, and find a girl called Elizabeth. He then would pay all my debts and maybe I could start my ruined life again.
But what he didn’t tell me was that I’d find hell in earth… and that this would be my last job.
Robert Lutece is [Joshua Walker]
Elizabeth is [Anna Ormelli]
Rosalind is [Laynes Lion]
It is very flattering to use one of my images but please don’t edit my photography and not credit me or Josh thank you!
Reblogging so these awesome cosplayers get their credit!
Tazpire (aka the master of Bioshock cosplay edits) spruced up one of my Liz cosplay pictures, and I wanted to share with you guys.
"Dance with me, Mr. DeWitt?"
Went out in the world today cosplaying Clara. Love that Doctor Who cosplay can be so inconspicuous.
Started uploading my cosplay videos to Youtube, like this one of me recreating Liz’s idle fidgeting in Battleship Bay. I’m planning to do more, so be sure to subscribe if you want the first heads up (and if not I’ll most likely be posting them here as well).
net neutrality is so important
since it just got repealed, cable companies now can charge extra for speed for site hosts, which means sites like netflix, youtube or really any site in the world have to pay extra in order to have the maximum speeds for customers
- small companies that might be doing rly great shit won’t be able to handle a lot of customers bc it might be too expensive to pay for higher speeds
- big sites like tumblr/twitter/facebook are going to have to pay extra money so you can get your content as fast as possible, and guess who’s going to have to bear that extra cost (hint: us)
- cable companies already have a monopoly over cable/telephone networks (there’s only like 3 major ones and comcast makes up for more than 50% of america’s cable rn, not good) but now they’re going to control internet speeds too, which means they can do whatever they want to the speeds of your favorite sites and you can’t even switch out since they have no competition
- if they don’t like the site for a political reason, they can increase prices to however high they want, therefore slowing the site down by so much that they can’t function anymore
- they say they’re making an “internet fast lane” but really what it means is that most sites (unless they got the $$$) are going to be on the slow lane by default
so please, sign this petition to let the government know you’re fucking pissed about this
Just wanted to let you guys know that at the end of this week I will be taking down the Lutece mugs from my other Etsy shop since I have a lot coming up on my plate. I’m doing $5 off for anyone who wants to jump on them now (enter code 5WOULDYOUKINDLY). They’ll be back around late November/early December otherwise.
Alright, we’ve got just about one week left on my fundraiser. Looking to get to $1,000, which is only $341 to go. As you know, a $1 donation** gets you a vote on my next cosplay. I think I’ve exhausted the list so far, but I want to add another Dota hero to it for shits and giggles. Comment/reblog/PM with which you like best, and the winner will make it to the You Vote list!
**all donations get one vote!
***voting on this ends 9/12
All of these Halloween costumes are now available in my shop!
Looking to replay the success we had with the Luteces at NYCC ‘13 and get Past is Present Designs’ name out there to launch my business more— 11 days left on my fundraiser! $1 gets you a vote on my next cosplay! $10 prints available!
Anything you can do to help is greatly appreciated!